NEW! Neenah 3G Jet-Opaque® - Heat Transfer Paper (sheet)
The 3G Jet-Opaque is newly improved with a lighter hand is now the best selling heat transfer paper in the world.
3G Jet-Opaque is a revolutionary transfer paper for dark garments, featuring a softer hand and better drape than most opaque transfers on the market. With comparable shelf-stability, wash durability and colour reproduction as our other opaque transfers. This product is printable by most desktop and roll fed inkjet printers and is easy to use for transferring inkjet photo-quality images or other graphics to dark coloured materials, offering a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x 11" or 11" x 17"
- (Choose size from the menu button options. Price will adjust automatically)
- Packaged In: 25 sheets per package
- Steps: 1 step process heat transfer paper, cold peel
Image: Image is right-reading (do not reverse/mirror the image), can be plot cut or trimmed.
- Fabric: Dark fabric with a tight weaved 100% cotton or (poly/cotton with special settings dictated by design)
- Printer: Works in most ink jet printers, with dye based, pigment based or sublimation inks.
- Finish: Matte opaque sheet, soft light hand
- Application: *Heat Press or hand iron application
- Softer hand than most opaque transfers
- Bright and vivid colour reproduction on dark fabrics
- Produce photo-quality colour transfer with your inkjet printer.
- *Note. A heat press is highly recommended to achieve the softest feel, brightness and best durability, however, a hand iron can be used.
- Compatible with Cutters/Plotters including the Roland GX-24!
We recommend using a teflon sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
- Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may then be machine washed separately (inside out, DO NOT USE BLEACH or bleach additive detergent) in cold water.
- Do not use liquid fabric softener and dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.