Neenah Jet-Opaque II - Heat Transfer Paper (sheet)
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- (Choose size from the menu button options. Price will adjust automatically)
- Packaged In: 25 sheets per package
- Steps: 1 step process heat transfer paper, cold peel
- Image: Image is right-reading (do not reverse/mirror the image), can be plot cut or trimmed.
- Fabric: Dark fabric with a tight weaved 100% cotton or (poly/cotton with special settings dictated by design)
- Printer: Works in most ink jet printers, with dye based, pigment based or sublimation inks.
- Finish: Matte opaque sheet
- Application: *Heat Press or hand iron application
- Soft hand
- Bright and vivid colour reproduction on dark fabrics
- Produce photo-quality colour transfer with your inkjet printer.
- *Note. A heat press is highly recommended to achieve the softest feel, brightness and best durability, however, a hand iron can be used.
- Compatible with Cutters/Plotters including the Roland GX-24!
We recommend using a teflon sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
This item is a great comparable paper to our previous Blue Grid for dark fabric!
- Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may then be machine washed separately (inside out, DO NOT USE BLEACH or bleach additive detergent) in cold water.
- Do not use liquid fabric softener and dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.