Sold in packs of 100. When ordering, Quantity of 1 = 100 sheets. Quantity of 2 = 200 sheets. etc.
Neenah JETCOL® DHS - Sublimation Paper for Hard Substrates (8.5" x 14")
JETCOL® DHS is equipped with a coating that keeps the ink on the surface of the paper, which leads to a reduction of transfer time. JETCOL® DHS make it easier than ever before to image professional digital photography on hard surfaces with impressive photo quality. In order to get the best results out of the paper, Neenah Coldenhove will support ICC profiling for the best results. Furthermore, the back of the paper is printed with a grid pattern, making it easier to determine which side of the paper needs to be placed on the substrate for proper transfer and for alignment of the image. JETCOL® DHS will be available in the most popular sheet and roll sizes from select distributors that specialize in hard surface dye sublimation products.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 100 Sheets
- Size: 8.5" x 14"
Printable by desktop and wide format dye sublimation inkjet printers.
- Image must be printed in reverse.
- Print on the side without the grid.
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Water bottles
- Drink Coasters
- Vases & other hard surface decor.
RECOMMENDED PRINT & TRANSFER SETTINGS:
- Ideal printing room temperature is 74°F / 23°C and 50% relative humidity. Maintaining ideal printing room climatic conditions for good dimensional stability, flatness of paper and faster ink drying. Print the image in reverse/mirrored format. Temperature: 400°F / 200°C Pressure: Medium to heavy Time: 30 seconds*
- Depending on type and size of substrate, transfer time can vary between 30 seconds and 2 minutes.
- Do not use too much ink. Jetcol DHS needs less ink for deeper colours due to the high transfer yield of applied ink amounts. Create a new profile or use the Jetcol DHS colour profile in Sawgrass VPM or other printer driver for best results.