Min. order of 50 sheets. Order in quantity increments of 25 sheets after that: (ie. 50, 75, 100, 125, etc).
Opti-Trans Jet Lite - Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper
(BACKING OF PAPER WITH RED LINES)
This paper offers easy application and usage with heat presses and conventional hand / home irons.
With a superior vibrancy, and a soft hand. Its super-sheer, thin transfer layer allows for transfers with an unbelievably light background polymer,
and can also be trimmed by vinyl cutters such as the our line of Roland cutters to remove any excess transfer all together.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 50 sheets per package
- Printer: Inkjet heat transfer paper
- Application: Heat press or hand iron* (Note. Using a hand iron will not yield the same quality and durability image as using a heat press application)
- For light / white colour fabrics only
- Can be used with heat press or hand iron application (heat press recommended)
- Paper backing with red lines
FOR USE WITH:
- Cotton/Poly blends
- Note: Test all fabrics before production
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Print image in reverse
- Trim with vinyl cutter or by hand, if desired, and remove excess transfer layer
* We recommend using a small bleed (approximately 1/8") distance around the edge of the design to prevent damage to the printed area by the cutter blade
- Flip the printed image facedown onto the T-shirt, with paper backing facing you
- Press at 350F-375F for approximately 15-20 seconds with firm pressure
- After pressing, lightly stretch transfer horizontally to reduce cracking after the wash and create a softer hand on the garment.
- If desired, to increase wash durability, recover transfer with silicone or parchment paper sheet, and repress for 15-20 seconds, and lightly stretch transfer again horizontally.
DISCLAIMER: Due to the unique nature of the heat transfer paper coating, we cannot guarantee this media to work in every printer or vinyl cutting machine. Please test before production.