Roland DGA - VersaStudio BN-20
Desktop Inkjet Printer & Cutter
INVENTORY NOTICE: We welcome your order, but please be aware that due to supply chain pressure, delivery may be delayed for up to 2 weeks on the BN-20. We will keep you apprised of any change. Thanks for your understanding.
The BN-20 packs everything into one, powerful, profit-producing package. With award-winning eco-solvent inks including metallic and white options, a range of material compatibility and integrated contour cutting, the BN-20 is easily the most versatile print device in its class. The BN-20 is perfect for creating t-shirt graphics, poster prints, stickers and decals – all from the comfort of your desktop.
Not only does the BN-20 desktop inkjet printer/cutter open up a world of graphics possibilities, but it does it with the highest level of quality. Featuring a piezo inkjet print head that prints up to 1440 dpi, the BN-20 delivers exceptional quality prints with smoother gradations, richer density and deeper image saturation for photographic and vector output.
YOUR BN20 INCLUDES 5 INK CARTRIDGES CYAN MAGENTA YELLOW BLACK PLUS MAGENTA
- Media Width: 20 inches wide. Compact 20-inch inkjet printer with integrated printing and contour cutting.
- Desktop production for graphics, start-ups, artists and apparel designers.
- Excellent profit maker.
- A versatile machine for printing t-shirt graphics, decals, stickers, signs, posters and more
- Ink options include CMYK, CMYK+White and CMYK+Metallic Silver
- Legendary Roland reliability for continuous, economical production
- High Image Quality
- Gold Print Head
- White Ink Option Metallic Silver Ink Option Low Running Cost
- Media Width: 5.9 to 20.3 in. (150 to 515 mm)
- Printing Width*: Maximum 18.9 in (480 mm)
- Printing Resolution: Max 1440 dpi
- What's in the Box?: Power cord, USB cable, blade, blade holder, Roland Software Package 9, Software RIP (VersaWorks), User's Manual, etc.
- Warranty: 1-Year Roland Trouble-Free Warranty and Assurance. The VersaStudio BN-20 is warranted for a period of one year, including parts and labor. Roland’s international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality and reliability backed by first-rate customer service and technical support.
- Ink Cartridge: 5 Color – CMYK+Mt (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black and Metallic Silver) or CMYK+Wh (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black, and White). 4 Color - CMMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Black).
- Ink Cartridges type / capacity: Roland ECO-SOL MAX or FPG Aqueous / 220 ml only
- Cutting speed: 0.4 (10 mm/s) to 5.9 in/s (150 mm/s)
- Dimensions: 39.2" (W) x 23" (D) x 11.5" (H)
- 995 mm (W) x 585 mm (D) x 291 mm (H)
MORE ABOUT INKS:
Roland Eco-Sol MAX ink offers fast drying time, high density, a wide color gamut, rugged scratch resistance, a low cost per square foot and broad media support. The BN-20 can be set up in for printing both standard and luxury items.
- CMYK: Four-color standard process color inkjet printing.
- CMYK+W (White): For use with clear or colored media on packaging comps, labels, window signs, and other popular applications, white ink can be printed as a spot color or an undercoat to increase the brightness and opacity of full-color images.
- CMYK+Mt (Metallic Silver): Metallic Silver ink can be printed as a spot color or combined with CMYK to produce over 500 striking metallic and pearlescent colors, including Roland’s Metallic Texture Library of different texture fills.
- CMYK (aqueous ink): High-density water-based ink creates brilliant colors and excellent print quality for short-term indoor applications
MORE ABOUT PRINTING AND CUTTING - In One Integrated Workflow:
- The VersaStudio streamlines the production process by automatically contour cutting its printed output and eliminating the need to reload and reposition graphics. For laminated graphics, our Quadralign® four-point optical registration system allows users to remove prints, laminate and reload them for cutting. Quadralign automatically realigns the cutting path and compensates for skew and distortion.
- All functionality of the BN-20 is handled through included software which controls basic machine functions, status and calibrations. An intuitive device, the BN-20 simplifies print production and helps users easily manage output and costs by monitoring replacement of consumable parts like wipers and contour cutting blades.
I paid for my BN-20 in 3 weeks... Made my money back immediately.
LEASING: Available for $196.00 per month for 48 months! Contact us for details!