Roland DGA - VersaStudio BN-20A
Desktop Inkjet Printer & Cutter / SOLD WITH COMPLETE INK SET plus 1 ROLL OF 5309 MEDIA, 1 SQUEEGEE, I WEEDING TOOL
The Roland DG VersaSTUDIO BN-20A is the perfect device for starting a home based business, or as an addition to existing production workflows to expand into print and cut applications. The BN-20A is the most versatile print device in its class, allowing for a wide variety of profitable applications ranging from custom apparel decoration, decals and labels to wall graphics, POP displays, and more. The BN-20A is the most compact and economical print-and-cut device in the Roland DG lineup, yet it delivers quality that rivals the current full production sized units available in today’s market. Easy to use and affordable to run, the BN-20A delivers amazing print and cut quality, allowing users to stand out from their competition, test new markets and deliver stunning results, without a huge initial financial investment. The evolution of the BN-20 to the BN-20A is another example of Roland DG listening to the voice of our customers and delivering a product that exceeds the expectations of the most demanding users.
- Media Width: 20 inches wide. Compact 20-inch inkjet printer with integrated printing and contour cutting.
- Desktop production for graphics, start-ups, artists and apparel designers.
- Excellent profit maker.
- A versatile machine for printing t-shirt graphics, decals, stickers, signs, posters and more
- Ink Type: Eco-Sol Max 2 (CMYK)
- Software: Roland DG VersaWorks® 6 RIP Software at no additional cost
- Legendary Roland reliability for continuous, economical production
- High Image Quality
- Gold Print Head
The Roland DG BN-20A uses Eco-Sol MAX 2 ink in a standard CMYK configuration. Roland Eco-Sol MAX 2 offers a wide colour gamut and fast drying times, with rugged scratch resistance on a wide variety of readily available 20-inch printable media.
Variable dot control produces droplets of seven different sizes for precise, detailed graphics, excellent photographic reproduction, smooth gradations, and superb contrast. Roland Intelligent Pass Control precisely controls dot placement between passes, allowing the VersaSTUDIO BN-20A printer to produce smooth gradations, exceptional solid colours, and optimal image quality.
Updated Design New Design Features for Easier Installation Slot covers have been removed, negating the need for the special insertion tool when placing dummy cartridges into each ink cartridge slot during ink up and head wash procedures. This reduces user-reported installation issues, such as lost tools, stuck slot covers, and general complaints related to the original design. The BN-20A is only available in a CMYK format. This will lower the number of cases our users create at installation by selecting the incorrect ink set. In addition, this configuration will also improve the initial experience users have with their new printers. All BN-20A units will be shipped with a label covering the USB connection that includes a warning to first install the driver software prior to connecting the BN-20A to the computer that will be driving the machine. This addition is in place to minimize the number of support calls relating to driver installation issues. Plugging the USB cord into the BN-20A, and connecting prior to or during driver installation, are among the most reported issues at the point of installation. This simple addition will have a positive impact on the user installation experience
- Media Width: 5.9 to 20.3 in. (150 to 515 mm)
- Printing Width*: Maximum 18.9 in (480 mm)
- Printing Resolution: Max 1440 dpi
- What's in the Box?: Power cord, USB cable, blade, blade holder, Roland Software Package 9, Software RIP (VersaWorks), User's Manual, 1 roll of 5309 label media, 1 squeegee, 1 weeding tool.
- Warranty: 1-Year Roland Trouble-Free Warranty and Assurance. The VersaStudio BN-20 A is warranted for a period of one year, including parts and labor. Roland’s international ISO certifications are your assurance of quality and reliability backed by first-rate customer service and technical support.
- Dimensions: 39.2" (W) x 23" (D) x 11.5" (H)
- 995 mm (W) x 585 mm (D) x 291 mm (H)
ROLAND DG VERSAWORKS 6:
Roland DG VersaWorks 6 Roland DG VersaWorks® , included with the BN-20A, is well known for being quite possibly the world’s most user-friendly and feature-packed RIP software. Incorporating the HARLEQUIN RIP dual-core engine and other innovative features, Roland DG VersaWorks 6 offers quick RIP speeds as well the ability to handle and correctly process complex PDF, EPS, and PS files with drop shadows and transparencies. Roland DG VersaWorks 6 includes a modern, intuitive interface. Simply drag and drop files from the desktop, or other folder locations, into the printer queue for processing. The icon-based RIP experience allows the user to quickly access powerful tools for layout, quality and colour management settings, easy nesting operations, and advanced job management. Powerful colour Control VersaWorks 6 supports comprehensive colour libraries, including Roland colour System and PANTONE® libraries, giving you detailed spot colour matching and automated colour matching of logos and other design elements. VersaWorks 6 also allows for in-RIP spot colour replacement on the fly, making colour replacement as simple as a few clicks of the mouse. This is especially useful when duplicating targeted brand and sports logo colours for apparel.
- One-Year Trouble-Free Warranty through Roland
- Warranty extensions available for up to three total years of coverage through Roland.
- Once you register, you qualify for a variety of benefits, such as free online Roland training, phone and chat support, and more.
LEASING: Available for $196.00 per month for 48 months! Contact us for details!