Min. order of 50 sheets. Order in quantity increments of 25 sheets after that: (ie. 50, 75, 100, 125, etc).
Forever® Laser Dark (No-cut, low temp!) - Heat Transfer Paper
*Product requires white toner and a commercial-grade heat press. We do not recommend using a hobby press for these papers. Test first.*
You can flock it, foil it or produce the most vibrant prints available today!
FOREVER's Laser Dark (Low Temp) heat transfer paper is a revolutionary new self-weeding paper for dark and coloured garments that allows you to simply print and transfer to t-shirts, fabric products, bags, hats, and so much more with no need to trim away a background with scissors or a vinyl cutter ever again! This unique two-paper system features a pair of "A" & "B" papers to achieve a flawless, full-colour transfer with a full spectrum of potential applications - including hard-to-imprint substrates such as nylon, polypropylene, and leather! Plus, when used with the TransferRIP software, you'll achieve prints with an added level of softness, flexibility, and durability never before attainable with transfer paper applications.
The self-weeding process offered by FOREVER's Laser Dark A-Foil & B-Paper system offers many benefits over current self-weeding transfer processes in the industry. Both application steps are done at the same heat press temperature, allowing your shop added flexibility and efficiency in production. Plus, the A-foil (application) page is semi-transparent for the absolute easiest transfer alignment possible, and seals the toner of your prints with a unique top-coating for incredible wash resistance. The B-Paper has been specially formulated to attach the white adhesive base to only printed toner on the A-Foil sheet, even down to fine details! The durability and softness of the FOREVER Laser Dark self-weeding papers is the perfect match for any transfer printer hoping to produce cost effective and production friendly garments with a truly commercial quality feel and performance after the sale.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 50 sheets per package
- Steps: 2 step process heat transfer paper (A-Foil and B-Paper)
- Printer: Works with White Toner Printers such as OKI and Creo.
- Use On: Dark colour fabric
- Fabric: Printable materials include cotton, polyester, poly-cotton, nylon, denim, canvas and so much more!
- Heat Press: Requires commercial-grade press. Test first. No hand iron.
- Full colour production on dark and light textiles - it's never been this beautiful.
- Print vectors, text, full colour photos and anything in between.
- Produce intricate transfers
- Crystal clear, high street quality reproduction.
- Run your artwork through the FOREVER TransferRIP for rasterized designs.
- Did we mention, no cutting or weeding?
GREAT USE FOR:
- Fabric Masks
- Some nylon, spandex, synthetic fabrics
- Tote Bags
- Hard Surfaces such as paper, chalkboard, wood, etc.
- 100% cotton, 100% polyester, and cotton/poly blends
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
To Print: Use the multi-purpose bypass tray to feed the A-Foil page, printable side face up (the matte side of the A-Foil is printable, do not print on glossy/slick side). Print your image or design in reverse, using the Transparency setting in the printer driver's 'Media Weight' setting, or the TransferRIP software.
- Preheat the lower platen of your heat press to 300F by closing the press while empty for 20-30 seconds - this is only necessary for first presses, or returning to the press after production breaks.
- Place the A-Foil onto the lower platen (printed side face up). Place the B-Paper (transfer side, with no printed logos, face down) on top of A-Foil sheet. This sheet is slightly smaller than A-Foil sheet to prevent excess glue from transferring to your heat press, as well as making the sheets easier to separate after first press. You may cover with an additional parchment, silicone, or copy paper for additional protection for your heat press platen.
- Press two sheets together for 90-120 seconds. For full-colour (most) prints, use the full 120 seconds.
- Once time has elapsed, open heat press carefully and separate the two sheets immediately, slowly & smoothly. This should leave a bright white opaque coating onto the toner layer of your printed A-Foil sheet.
- Prior to application to t-shirt, we recommend trimming away the edges of the A-Foil sheet to prevent the 'coating frame' caused by the first step from transferring.
- Press to the textile with the following instructions:
- Cotton: 300F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure
- Polyester: 265-285F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure
- Blend Fabrics: 285-300F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure
- Polypropylene: 220F for 30 seconds, medium to firm pressure
- Paper/Cardboard: 210F for 15 seconds, light pressure
- Book cover: 230-250F for 15 seconds, light pressure
- After pressing, wait until transfer and item have completely cooled before removing the A-Foil backing.
- For best wash durability on garments, we highly recommend recovering the transfer with silicone or parchment paper and pressing for 30 seconds (cotton) or 10-15 seconds (other blends).
This paper is intended for use only with white toner printers. We cannot guarantee its use with other printers.
We recommend checking with the printer manufacturer or usage manual to see what temperature the printer fuses at. For best results, it is recommended to use a printer that runs no hotter than 350F, otherwise the paper could potentially jam.
HP or Brother brand laser printers tend to run too hot for transfer papers, and the toners used are not very wash-resistant. Please make sure to test thoroughly prior to production with laser printers of these brands.
As with any transfer paper, we highly recommend testing the paper - both printing and pressing instructions - to find the best settings for your equipment and process before going into commercial production.
This paper has a maximum shelf life of 1 year. We recommend storing your paper in an enclosed protective (plastic) bag away from excessive humidity, temperatures, and sunlight for best usage life. Allow finished transfer to 'cure' for 24 hours before first wash.
For best wash durability, recommend that transfers be washed inside-out in cold water, with mild detergents that do not contain bleach or similar additives.