Min. order of 50 sheets. Order in quantity increments of 25 sheets after that: (ie. 50, 75, 100, 125, etc).
NEW! Opti-Trans Laser Lite - Soft Heat Transfer Paper
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 50 sheets per package
- Steps: 1 step process heat transfer paper
- Printer: Laser heat transfer paper
- Application: Heat press or hand iron* (Note. Using a hand iron will not yield the same quality and durability image as using a heat press application)
- Fabric: For light / white colour fabrics
- For light colour garments.
- Soft feel.
- Back of paper has yellow lines to make it easy for identifying the side to print on.
- This product even works on dark colour garments, however, be aware that the image colours will not be as bright as they would be on a white or light fabric.
FOR USE ON:
- Polyester blend fabric
- Light colour fabrics
- HP: Mid-weight or Heavy
- OKI: Medium or Heavy
- Ricoh: Thick
- Excessive stretching other than normal wear and tear may damage the transfers.
- When transferring several images to the same fabric, be sure to protect transferred images from direct exposure to heat.
- For even better softness and increased wash durability, cover your transfer with parchment paper or a teflon sheet and re-press for 10 seconds. Let it cool down completely before removing.
SIMPLIFIED HEAT PRESS INSTRUCTIONS:
- Using your computer, select or design images to be transferred.Mirror or flip the image before printing.
- Load transfer sheets into your printer so that the image is printed on the non-glossy (unlined) side.
Print image/design on paper using the following
recommended print settings (see above*):
Trim image/design from transfer sheet to remove excess area. Round all sharp edges for better transfer performance and adhesion.
Preheat press to 380 F.
Press fabric for 3-5 seconds to release moisture and remove wrinkles.
Place printed image face down on the garment (the lined side will be facing up).
Set to 60-70 PSI or use heavy pressure for best results.
Press for 25 seconds.
Peel immediately for best results (HOT peel).
Remove the backing paper from the transfer using asmooth, even motion while the transfer is still HOT.
- Turn the garment inside out.
- Wash and dry separately from other clothes.
- Wash in COLD water at delicate setting.
- Use a mild detergent for best results.
- Do not use bleach or bleach alternative detergents.
- Dry on LOW temperature. Turn garment inside out before ironing and avoid ironing onto the transfer area.
- Remove the garment promptly from the washer.