Chemica 1603 Sublitex - Sample Kit
Dye sublimation Heat Transfer Vinyl (with twill texture)
*NEED IT FASTER? See optional paid shipping option below for details.
Sublitex by Chemica is a twill HTV (heat transfer vinyl) that can be run through your sublimation printer to create custom, stunning, vibrant transfers that you can apply to cotton, poly, acrylic and other fabrics.
This unique product will allow you to print images and apply to dark and light garments such as hats, hoodies and other items. High-quality printable media specially developed for direct sublimation printing. Great colour vibrance end results. Opacity guaranteed, both on light or dark colour garments. Thick and resistant.
- x2 Chemica 1603 Sublitex sheets (8.5" x 10" each)
- x1 Silicone sheet
- Material: 8.5 mil white polyester twill product that accepts dye sub ink very well.
- Tip: Ideally a 60 degree blade should be used, a 45 degree will work however.
- Press at 340 F for 50 seconds using medium pressure.
- Acrylic and other fabrics
- Prepare your design right-reading (DO NOT MIRROR) following the instruction of the printer manufacturer. NOTE: It is recommended to use OEM printer inks. Printable medias are very sensitive: always handle with care, preferably with gloves.
- Set your printing temperature to 45°C
- Use the adequate printing profile. For eco-solvents inks, ex: Roland COLORIP or VersaWorks, select the profile TTRH.
- Remove the product from the printer. NOTE: just after printing, heat press the logo immediately to fix the colour, whether onto the fabric or not.
- Weed the excess material.
- The use of application tape is optional. It is possible to transfer your design by hand or with a clear polyester application tape. Do not use a paper application tape.
- Position and heat press your logo on the garment protected by a silicone paper at 340°F–50 seconds – medium pressure. (For the solvents/eco-solvents inks, heat transfer one time at 320°F during 20 seconds).
- For sensitive garments: First, heat press at 340°F for 50 seconds while still on the polyester carrier. Then, remove the carrier and heat press the logo on the garment at 320°C during 20 seconds.
CARE AND WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Allow 24 hours after application before washing
- Water in warm water, preferably inside out
- Do not add bleach or tumble dry.
- Do not dry clean
- Please contact email@example.com
Free Shipping! Your sample kit will be sent by Canada Post regular mail.
*NEED IT FASTER? We offer Canpar ground for $10.50 additional. Please leave a note with your order. This additional fee will be billed to you separately before your order is released.
Note: We reserve the right to limit sample kit orders.