Laser - Forever® Laser Light & Laser Dark Sample Kit
**This sample kit requires white toner**
- Commercial quality heat transfer papers
- Printer: For OKI or other white toner printers only
- Sheet Size: All samples come in 8.5" x 11" sheets
- Application: Heat press is required. Not compatible with standard irons.
x4 Forever Laser Light (for light colour fabrics)
x4 Forever Laser Dark (for dark colour fabrics). Includes 4 sets as this is a 2 step paper.
x2 Silicone sheets (for use with Forever Laser dark fabric protection)
About: Forever Laser Light
For use with Oki White Printers. Not recommended for CMYK laser printers
A single-sheet transfer paper with great color vibrancy and high production speeds for promotional items.
- For light colour garments and paper products.
- No-Cut, self-weeding 1-paper-system. The white toner coverage produces extremely bright and vibrant results on white or light colour garments.
- This product even works on dark colour garments, however, be aware that the image colours will not be as bright as they would be on a white or light fabric.
- Simply print your image mirrored image onto the Laser-Light paper, then press to your garment and peel hot. The results are consistent and reliable.
- Great for multi-colour designs
- Very soft touch
- Washable up to 30°C/86°F
- Vibrant & brilliant colours on light fabric
FOR USE ON:
- Light colour fabrics
About: Forever Laser Dark
FOREVER's Laser Dark (Low Temp) heat transfer paper is a revolutionary new self-weeding paper for dark and coloured garments that allows you to simply print and transfer to t-shirts, fabric products, bags, hats, and so much more with no need to trim away a background with scissors or a vinyl cutter ever again! This unique two-paper system features a pair of "A" & "B" papers to achieve a flawless, full-colour transfer with a full spectrum of potential applications - including hard-to-imprint substrates such as nylon, polypropylene, and leather! Plus, when used with the Transfer RIP software, you'll achieve prints with an added level of softness, flexibility, and durability never before attainable with transfer paper applications.
The self-weeding process offered by FOREVER's Laser Dark A-Foil & B-Paper system offers many benefits over current self-weeding transfer processes in the industry. Both application steps are done at the same heat press temperature, allowing your shop added flexibility and efficiency in production. Plus, the A-foil (application) page is semi-transparent for the absolute easiest transfer alignment possible, and seals the toner of your prints with a unique top-coating for incredible wash resistance. The B-Paper has been specially formulated to attach the white adhesive base to only printed toner on the A-Foil sheet, even down to fine details! The durability and softness of the FOREVER Laser Dark self-weeding papers is the perfect match for any transfer printer hoping to produce cost effective and production friendly garments with a truly commercial quality feel and performance after the sale.
- Full colour production on dark and light textiles - it's never been this beautiful.
- Print vectors, text, full colour photos and anything in between.
- Produce intricate transfers
- Crystal clear, high street quality reproduction.
- Run your artwork through the FOREVER Transfer RIP for rasterized designs.
- Did we mention, no cutting or weeding?
GREAT USE FOR:
- Fabric Masks
- Some nylon, spandex, synthetic fabrics
- Tote Bags
- Hard Surfaces such as paper, chalkboard, wood, etc.
- 100% cotton, 100% polyester, and cotton/poly blends
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
To Print: Use the multi-purpose bypass tray to feed the A-Foil page, printable side face up (the matte side of the A-Foil is printable, do not print on glossy/slick side). Print your image or design in reverse, using the Transparency setting in the printer driver's 'Media Weight' setting, or the Transfer RIP software.
Free Shipping! Your sample kit will be sent by Canada Post regular mail.
*NEED IT FASTER? We offer Canpar ground for $10.50 additional. Please leave a note with your order. This additional fee will be billed to you separately before your order is released.
Note: We reserve the right to limit sample kit orders.