Min. order of 50 sheets. Order in quantity increments of 25 sheets after that: (ie. 50, 75, 100, 125, etc).
Neenah 3G+ Jet-Opaque® - Heat Transfer Paper (sheet)
New! A newly developed heat transfer paper specifically suitable for ink jet printing and plotter cut, must use a lifting tape such as our sku #317 masking material.
3G+ JET-OPAQUE® maintains all the great features of our original 3G JET-OPAQUE®, creating sharp edges and colourful decorations for dark coloured cotton. not recommended for polyester material.This product is to be used to apply photographs or other designs and can be cadcut cut to reduce the transfer of the polymer background.
3G+ Jet-Opaque is printable by most desktop and roll fed inkjet printers and is easy to use for transferring inkjet photo-quality images or other graphics to dark
coloured materials, offering a soft, supple transferred image that is vibrant and durable – and will withstand many laundry cycles.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 50 sheets per package
- Fabric: Dark or light cotton fabric
- Printer: Works in most desktop printers with the exception of Brother and Dell.
- Application: Heat press or hand iron* (Note. Using a hand iron will not yield the same quality and durability image as using a heat press application
- Works well with photos
- Cold peel
FOR USE WITH:
- Cotton fabrics
- Cotton/poly blend fabrics
- 100% poly fabrics
- Hard surfaces
TIPS: We recommend using a teflon sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
SIMPLIFIED HEAT PRESS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
PRINTING AND CAD CUTTING
1. Print image on coated side of paper right reading (do not mirror the image).
2. Using a CAD cutting device, close trim around the image
3. Cover all of the image area with masking material TPC 5317 masking material
TRANSFERRING (MASKING MATERIAL DISCLAIMER):
1. NOTE 3G+ MUST BE USED WITH A MASKING SHEET/ LIFTING SHEET
2. Place the Heat Transfer Paper on the top of the garment with the image facing up (right reading to you).
3. Completely cover the image with masking material, remove lasking material along with the image.
4. For Cotton: Press for 30 seconds at 350°F/177°C using medium pressure (30 to 45 psi/2 to 3 bar).
5. Once cold, peel away masking material in a smooth even motion.
SIMPLIFIED HAND IRON APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Print image right reading using a laser printer on the heaviest paper weight setting.
Preheat iron to the hottest setting – do NOT use steam (empty all water).
2. Iron on a waist high, smooth, and heat-resistant hard surface. Do NOT use an ironing board.
3. Place a pillowcase on the surface and iron the pillowcase to remove all wrinkles.
4. Place garment/fabric on pillowcase and iron it to remove all wrinkles.
1. Place the image on top of the garment with image facing up (right reading to you).
2. Completely cover the image with parchment paper.
3. Using two hands and heavy pressure, slide the iron up and down (vertically) over the entire image area for 45 seconds.
4. Rotate T-shirt with transfer and parchment paper still intact 90° and iron up and down (vertically) over the entire image area for an additional 45 seconds.
5. Repeat step 4 two more times for a total of 3 minutes ironing (for A4/Letter).
6. Let the transfer cool completely and then peel the parchment paper away from the image.
Note. Please use the below table for various size transfers. If the transfer area is smaller
than the iron, iron for 45 seconds with heavy pressure.
- Turn garment inside out and wash in cold water using a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Dry on low-heat setting.
- If you intend to iron the transferred area, ensure that the image is covered with parchment paper before ironing.