Chemica Revolution - Heat transfer vinyl for fabrics (roll)
(previously named "EXPRESS REVOLUTION")
|BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!|
|1 YARDS||5 YARDS||10 YARDS||22 YARDS|
|$13.86 (per yard)||$11.18 (per yard)||$10.65 (per yard)||$10.49 (per yard)|
Chemica Revolution is one of our customer favourites. Boasting a soft, thin, stretchy hand. Revolution is thinner than most other apparel vinyls on the market which lends itself well to many more projects.
It has excellent durability, wash after wash with a true matte finish!
- 15" wide
- Matte (non-glossy) finish
- Soft, thin and stretchy. Great for layering.
- Adhesive sticky-back carrier sheet/liner, which is incredibly easy to cut and weed!
- Quick and easy hot-peel application means it's a great product for layering and multi-colour jobs!
- Certified safe for use on apparel
- Roll core size: 3"
- Note: Material width may vary due to the manufacturing process by up to 1/4".
- 100% Cotton
- 100% Polyester
- Cotton/Polyester blends
IDEAS FOR USE:
- Track pants
- Fabric bags
- Tea towels
- Pot holders
- and more!
- Machine wash inside-out with warm water, mild detergent
- Dry at normal setting
- Do not use chlorine bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Cut design in REVERSE
- Press garment at 305F for 7-15 seconds / Medium pressure / Peel hot (neon colours peel cold)