Forever® Flex-Soft - Heat Transfer Vinyl Sheets
No-cut, self weeding. Great for applying your logo to fabric face masks!
For those who love HTV/Flex, but hate weeding. This is like self-weeding vinyl. Create trending vintage looks or print ultra-fine text and single-colour designs with detail.
A simple CMYK or even monochrome Laser/LED-printer is all you need for this easy 2-paper system (A and B sheets). Watch the video below to learn more!
Why use Arial, Helvetica or Times New Roman when you can print more complex fonts with Flex-Soft (no-cut)? Flex-Soft is a colour coated vinyl 'film'.
The final colour of the print will be whatever colour the Flex-Soft sheet you decide to use.
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 10 pack OR 100 pack (ie. 10 sheet pack includes: x10 "A Sheets" / x10 "B Sheets")
- Steps: 2 step process heat transfer vinyl sheets
- Printer: For laser printers only
- Application: For heat press only (no hand irons)
- Print your design in black toner using a simple laser printer!
- Excellent for complex and intricate designs
- No weeding (self weeding product)
- Leaves no residue in non-printed areas of design
- Works on light or dark fabrics
- Professional vinyl results without needing a vinyl cutter
- Save a ton of time!
- The most simple 2 system paper
- Works on many garment materials
- High wash fastness. Washable (up to 40°C/104°F)
- Many colour options
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- STEP 1: Print your design using only black toner onto the colour vinyl sheet ("Sheet A", or also referred to as "foil" sheet).
- STEP 2: Heat press "Sheet A" and "Sheet B" together and peel, to produce your heat transfer that requires no weeding.
- Your transfer is now ready to press onto your desired garment!
(please see PDF instructions link below for complete details on temperature, pressure, etc)
Please refer to the colour selection above. If you don't see the perfect colour, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blend Fabrics
Watch more videos by clicking "PRODUCT VIDEOS" below.