Forever® Waterslide (HT) - For Hard Surfaces
Customize uneven and heat-sensitive hard surfaces such as candles or model cars. Print fine detailed designs with vibrant colours on to products for the home, garden and work. Waterslide (HT) is an intelligent solution, that is suitable for all standard colour laser printers and copiers. It can even be used on materials without a smooth surface.
Waterslide HT (High Temp) Transfer Media is used for Transferring to Heat Sensitive materials and/or materials without Flat Surfaces. The application is different than with CMYK printers. Due to the fact, that the White Toner is printed as last on top of the coloured toners, the Waterslide HT transfer media can work as a 2-Paper-System. The design is printed on the A-Paper and the A-Paper is then pressed together with the Waterslide HT media under heat. After the separation of both papers, the toner transfers to the Waterslide HT media, which brings white under the colours.
- Sheet Size: 8.5" x 11"
- Packaged in: 5 sheets per package
- Printer: Compatible with Monochrome, CMYK and CMYW Laser/LED printers.
- Use on heat sensitive materials and/or on materials without a smooth surface
- Heat resistant
- Laser transfer paper for cold transfer
- High quality colour prints without damaging the surface
- For printers and photocopiers with high fusing temperature
IDEAS FOR TEMPORARY USAGE:
- Model Making
- and more!
- Multiple Applications • Multi-Color Designs • Vibrant & Brilliant Colours