Min. order of 50 sheets. Order in quantity increments of 25 sheets after that: (ie. 50, 75, 100, 125, etc).
Neenah Jet-Opaque® II - Heat Transfer Paper (sheet)
- Sheet Sizes: Available in 8.5"x11" or 11" x 17"
- Packaged in: 50 sheets per package
- Fabric: Dark fabric with a tight weave
- Printer: Works in most dye and pigment ink jet printers
- Application: Heat press or hand iron* (Note. Using a hand iron will not yield the same quality and durability image as using a heat press application
- Finish: Matte opaque sheet
- Soft hand
- Bright and vivid colour reproduction on dark fabrics
- Produce photo-quality colour transfer with your inkjet printer.
- *Note. A heat press is highly recommended to achieve the softest feel, brightness and best durability, however, a hand iron can be used.
- Compatible with Cutters/Plotters including the Roland GX-24!
FOR USE WITH:
- Cotton/Poly blends
- Note: Special settings dictated by your design
We recommend using a teflon sheet to protect the heat press platen from sticking to the transfer sheet when using dark transfers.
This item is a great comparable paper to our previous Blue Grid for dark fabric!
SIMPLIFIED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1 step process heat transfer paper, cold peel
- Image is right-reading (do not reverse/mirror the image), can be CAD cut or trimmed
- Leave finished item for at least 24 hours before washing.
- Fabrics may then be machine washed separately (inside out, DO NOT USE BLEACH or bleach additive detergent) in cold water.
- Do not use liquid fabric softener and dry at normal setting; do not dry clean.