Triumph - Slip-Free Laminate (roll)
Triumph Slip-Free Laminate is a monomeric soft calendared PVC laminating film. It features a matte pebble textured finish, coated on one side with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive that is protected by a bleached kraft release paper coated on both sides with PE and siliconized on the release side. Popular for use on aqueous, solvent and latex inkjet output, but optimized for use on UV inks as well.
- Recommended for laminating Mounted prints that will be Placed in high traffic indoor and outdoor display areas.
- Ideal for tradeshow graphics, POP displays, mouse pads, counter mats, event signage, floor graphics, and other signage where a scuff-resistant finish is required.
- Can be combined with Triumph Floor Tack film to create slip-resistant floor graphics.
- Film and adhesive provide uv Protection
- Indoor Use: 2 years
- Outdoor Use: 2 years (ink dependent)
- Roll Length: 20 inches x 70 feet (sold per roll)
- Film: Matte Pebble Textured Monomeric Soft Calendared PVC
- Film Thickness: 4 mil (100μ
- Adhesive Layer: 1 mil (25μ)
- Adhesive: Acrylic (Pressure Sensitive)
- Release Liner: 2 Side PE Coated, 1 Side Siliconised Kraft
- Fire Rating: Class 0 (BS 476 Part 6 and 7) Class 1 or A (ASTM E-84) PASS (CAN/ULC-S102)
- Paired Solution Fire Rating: Bfl - s1 (EN 13501-1) when paired with Polar Grip print media
- FDA Certification: PASS (FDA 21 CFR 177.1975)
- Storage: 59˚F to 72˚F (15˚C to 22˚C); 50 - 55% Relative Humidity
- Application Temperature: -4°F (-20°C)
- Service Temperature Range: -49°F to 230°F (-45°C to +110°C)
- Peel Strength (20 min, FTM1): 11 N/25mm